Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Very helpful

So a very stressful day. I did get a 1 cc fill. Starting off. Can not notice any difference obviously. I have gained back 10 lbs since february. I am sooo depressed with this. I actually cried to my surgeon today. I am so scared of being filled and having issues. Cried about gaining weight back and that I am scared I am going to keep gaining. He is going to keep working with me and says that they have not stopped supporting me and that they are here for me... He was a great support. So I try this little fill out for a month and will be going back in for hopefully another cc. I am going to continue to try to keep this weight roller coaster going, but like I told him I can not do it without the band. I need the help and support and the band.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have an AWESOME surgeon...very supportive. Hang in there...I hope this fill does the trick for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so helpful to have a nice and supportive doctor, I hope your fill is just right and your band is back in action ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle,

    I just wanted to re-iterate what Dr. Corey Ming-Lum said to you. Our team is still following your progress and will be cheering you on the whole time.

    ReplyDelete