Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Friday, January 6, 2012

Daily post

I am hoping to be accountable each day and post how my day went.  It might bore some of you but that is ok you are forgiven for ignoring me.

Today ate well.  I ate to being satisfied.  I had for breakfast a protein shake. Lunch was chicken and cucumbers with vinegar on them.  Supper was lean beef with spinach salad with Balsamic vinegar.
For snacks I had half a grapefruit and my evening snack was a protein bar.  My calories were under 1000.  I did eat an almond chocolate but had my kids finish them off as I can not handle having them in the house.

I exercised with Jillian Michaels and completed level on her game.  Gave me an asthma attack so I must be getting a cold.  I also took the dogs out for a walk.  Had my heart rate up in exercise mode for 25 minutes.  I am happy with that.

I was also down a pound this morning.  So will see how it goes for my weigh in on wednesday.

Thanks for reading.

Oh yeah I go for a fill on wednesday... Yeah baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment