Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

six days of shakes left

Wow cant believe I only have six days of shakes left... It is getting closer... I have been watching a lot of lapband you tube videos and was having second thoughts but sat on the computer and continued to research and see what the stats were. I have a lot of supportive people on lapband talk and have two new friends on there that have surgery the same day as me at FCSC.. We figure we are one right after each other and looking forward to meeting each other... Yeah is all I can say...

I also get to go watch New Moon again with a friend and go to costco tomorrow. I also need to go into a supplement store to find some high protein shakes... Hope I find a good tasting one that I can add some fruits and flax to for after the surgery..

Oh yeah I am down 8 pounds as of tuesday.. So exciting even though this liquid diet sucks lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment