Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Munchies

Well what is going on.... Is it because I did a big sigh of relief because I do not have to wait anymore on my test results. But I have really have been snacking... Like on popcorn, jello cheese cakes and chocolate. It has not been a lot but definitely more then I have been.... I am not too worried because I also have a few new zits. So that must mean that it would have been my TOM. But I am craving some very yummy stuff, chips, chocolate, cookies... ANything yummy and not off limits but definitely a no no if I eat it all day long...

So long story short I have a big zit the munchies and nothing else to write about...

2 comments:

  1. How funny that all our lives we probably attributed the choccie munchies as the reasons for our zits...we now know that we get the zits and then the munchies. Don't forget that we need more stuff around TOM and somehow it gets thru the band easier too

    ReplyDelete