Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am soo observant... NOT

I have noticed that I have a couple new friends here but what I can not find is a link to your blogs. If there is anyone that is following my blog and I am not following theirs can you give me a heads up and send me your link. Thanks sooo much..

I had a good hockey mom day, lol. I am no longer a concession worker virgin. I put in my first 4 hours today.. It was good. I even was good no snacking even though the chips were calling my name and so was the chocolate bars and the fries.. MMMM but I resisted and had a vanilla coffee in size small. I am proud of this... I made sure to eat a big bowl of mush before I went to do the volunteer work.. I actually had fun doing this..

Band news it is feeling good today so I am going to work at keeping it in check.

A question do any of you have a hard time with salad??? I am really craving a salad with chicken.

Hope everyones weekend is going well...

9 comments:

  1. I've been banded for over 18 months and can count the number of salads I've eaten on both hands. Lettuce and I do not get along. (I do have a bite when my husband makes one or a bit when it is included with my dinner, but I don't count on eating much.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had any problem with salad- it is one of my favorite things to eat! I think you'll just have to try it and see... hope it goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't do salads but I do like a good mushie chicken or tuna salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I'm restricted, lettuce is definitely a problem. It's weird, because salads can be good for you (depending on what's on them), and I LOVE a good salad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have not had any problems with salad, but lately I have just been leaving the lettuce out, when I do eat it I am always worried about it!! So I have just been having the tasty stuff without the lettuce.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have trouble with salads also. Once in a while I will try some Caesar but not much and not often. I miss them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read somewhere that the darker the green in your salad the better it is for you, I loooooooooooooove salad (esp. Cesar Salad) and after my first fill I was able to eat just as much salad as I could pre banding

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. I've nominated you for a "Stylish Blogger Award!" Go check it out on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I was banded on March 23rd, 2010 and I tripped on your blog through Joia. I look forward to reading more of your story... *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete