Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Saturday, March 19, 2011

scale is moving again

Fwwwww the scale is moving in the right direction. I am so happy for this... Down 3 lbs this am. I have been really focusing on keeping calories under 1000 to 1200 calories a day.. I have not been exercising due to the surgery but starting next week I am going to start walking again..

Last night my steri-strips were really peeling off badly. So Len and I went the the pharmacy to buy new ones. After I took off the old ones I realized my skin was reacting to the tape so I have just left them off. I have on section that is really ugly looking. Not infected but is draining yucky looking stuff. I have an appointment with my surgeon on thursday so hopefully everything looks good then.. I have been putting a unscented lotion on the girls and hope that helps out a bit.. I would like to get pictures maybe I will have len help me with that later.. So for me today is a total day of rest. I am exhausted and in pain. I did tooo much yesterday on my trip to orthodontisit in chilliwack... They did an aggressive adjustment they said and yes I am feeling it.. They said the pain killers from the surgery will help with my mouth pain. NIce . I think..

I also spoiled myself a bit and got myself some nice bracelets that were totally cheap, a spanx undergarment because my gut really bugs me know that I do not have the girls to block that view.

I went into la senza and the girl there called me busty. I had to laugh and told her I just had reduction and considered myself small now. But guess what I fit their bras and undies. I got a cute bra and panty set. I am starting to feel really good about myself..

I also got my nose pierced. Ha my hubby did not even notice. My friend asked him what he thought he was like what.. LOL.. He is funny...

All in all it was a good day but I am paying for it today.. I am tired... Have a great day all...

No comments:

Post a Comment