Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Home inspection

Our new house it looks small but it is 3100sq not including the beautiful garage. I cannot wait to call it home..

It went sooo well. We are soooo close. I am pretty freaked out. Only thing serious in the home inspection was the roof, which we were aware of.. I am hoping we can get it completed in with the home improvement loan as part of the mortgage.. It is such a beautiful home. We love it.. THere is a few upgrades that need to be completed but nothing major.

Weight-loss news. I still only have 1.5 ccs in my band so struggle but have some motivation in doing the biggest loser challenge that my hubby started up again.. We all pay $25.00, we just concluded the last one on Friday the winner took $400.00 bucks. That is sooo awesome..

So I am being a bit bad this weekend. I had deep fried Ice cream yummy and tonight pizza. Tomorrow I will be back on low carb high protein. i sooo want to be down to onderland by summer.. I can do it. That is only 17 lbs away. Why does that seem so far...

Hope everyone is having a great time.. UGGGG it is monday tomorrow..

5 comments: