Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 2

Well I am proud of my food for the day.
Breakfast CHocolate, banana, peanut butter protein shake
lunch 6 inch whole wheat turkey sub
supper a parmesan chicken salad with beats and pears in it. From Earls it was yummy
Dessert a gelato
second snack strawberries and low fat cool whip.

Exercise running around walmart twice probably an hour of walking.

Tomorrow:

Breaky Whole wheat toast with two egg
Lunch strawberry banana smoothy spinach
snack cheese string, plum
supper salmon, rice and asparagus

Exercise will hopefully be a swim at a pool. First time in a long time.

We are camping in my parents yard.

PS the salmon is fresh from the river. I cannot wait my hubby will be BBQing it. FIrst fresh one of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment