Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Monday, August 1, 2011

Stepped on the scale

Day one start of my new challenge. So I am soooo ashamed of my weight gain. I am back to 67 lbs gone. I was at 84 gone. So my starting weight for this challenge is 234 lbs. For breakfast I had a protein shake, chocolate with peanut butter and a banana. Yummy. For a snack I will be having a cut up cucumber with sea salt and vinegar. Lunch another protein shake with a spinach salad. Snack watermelon and dinner will be roast beef, carrots and a spinach salad. I may have a little mashed potatoes and gravy, but I will see how I feel I did in the day. I am going to use my fitness pal to keep track of calories.

Today for exercise I am going to start small and walk around my block just to get use to exercise again. I have for once I am home more the Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.

On my fibromyagia news I have had an epiphany I notice I get really sore in my expensive bed but not in my cheap trailer bed that has a nice memory foam top. So we will be out bed hunting. Like I have not had a headache for days but now I have a big headache after one night of sleeping in my bed. Crazy stuff.

So I will update tomorrow on how well I did.
Thanks to everyone who is here to help support me and be here for me. I have to do this. I can not wait till my band has about 5 ccs in it and then I know I will be successful, one cc is not cutting it.. Talk with you all tomorrow. SO I guess weigh ins will now be on monday.

4 comments:

  1. Michelle- don't ever be ashamed of what your weight is, it doesn't define you or make you a bad person. You are still down 67 pounds which is awesome and you are back on track with a plan. Keep posting and fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with Linda. :) You're back doing what you need to do, and that says more about you than any gain could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you no matter what weight Michele....keep posting....this is just a hump in the bed..road! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job getting back to it! You've had some real challenges and I'd frankly be STUNNED if you didn't gain a bit back. Don't worry too much!

    ReplyDelete