Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Monday, March 19, 2012

Good morning:

So how is everyone doing on fine monday morning.  My kids are all on spring break...  I am on well deserved holidays.  If I had not of gotten them I may have considered quitting.  I have been burning out, literally.  I have been sick a lot and just not liking work at all.  I am hoping when I go back in April that I will be energized again....  

Band news I have gotten a fill.  I am not totally sure how much is in there.  What I do know is that in the am I am tight.  I can sip on tea and water.  Lunch I can get solids down and I can same for supper.  I can not eat or drink after 8 pm.  I have to learn to not snack.  We have a guest right now visiting and have been doing things like wiener roasts and big dinners with dessert.  If it is here I will eat it.  So time to get that crap out of my house.  

I do have healthy food I just have to get back at eating them.  I also need to up my protein.... 

I saw my surgeon for the first time since my lap band slipped.   It was good to see her.  I was being hard on myself because I had gained weight.  I am still up 15 pbls since my lowest weight.  My surgeon said that I am still doing very well considering the obstacles that I have had over the past year and a half... I was glad to hear that.  

Well we are planning on loading up the travel trailer and going camping down at Vancouver for a couple of days.  Will see how that goes...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are getting back down towards your low, and that everything is well, enjoy your time off :o)

    ReplyDelete