Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All the positives in my life:::


This is a picture of my son with Autism. Look at his beautiful smile. First time in awhile that he has smiled. My hubby took him out fishing all by himself and look at how much he loved this quality time..

Well all my friends yesterday was my understanding of my weight issues. I have used my weight as a protector for far to long. So today I am talking about all the great things I have in my life.

For starters I have 48 people who are following me on my journey to health and healing. I love all of my friends on here.

2. I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me and regardless of the size I am. He loves me through the really bitc*% spells and also all the good things. He is a hard worker who would do anything for his family... He not only is an excellent police officer but an excellent father. He was right in there feeding the kids to changing stinky diapers and bathing the kids. He is very protective of his kiddies...

3. I have the best kids out there. We work as a team. WE have a saying that there could not be 8 of us living together if we all did not share with the work.. My kids all do their best and help each other out. I have been told it is amazing how well my kiddies get along.. They are all very creative and can keep themselves busy for hours. They help the neighbors and I could go on and on about my kiddies. They are the best and I learn from them everyday.

4. I have a great extended family. I have my 2 sisters and my brother who I depend on for different things. We do not live close but we love the time together when we get it. My dad has become very supportive as well. He is verbally supportive and he will help figure out a plan for me. My two aunts that I phone whenever I need to have a talk about mom things. I really miss my mom but I know she is happy knowing that I have my Aunty Arlene and Aunty Shirley. I also have my cousin Char who is another person I will talk to.. I think we both are pretty supportive of each each other.

5. My friends who I would do anything for and I know they would be the same for me. I have my sister Crystal I talked about yesterday. She is always there for me when I need her. She is one of the only people who is not scared when I say I need to drop the kids off somewhere can you take them... I have my office mom Pam. I could go to her for anything. We email each other basically every tuesday after Biggest Loser to discuss the show.. I love Pam.. My friend Chrissy who is going through a lot right now with loss of her husband but will always listen to my grief. She is very encouraging about my journey. My other friends Janet and Robin who I miss very much and can not wait to go to bingo with.

6. I am a very strong positive woman. I will do anything for my kids or friends. I am VERY PROTECTIVE of my kids like a momma bear. I am also very trusting which has been hard for me to gain back, but I have a flip side to this I am not someone you want to piss off because I am very vocal and instead of hiding in defeat I will let you know what is going on. I can do anything I set my mind too.. I am an open book and will tell you almost anything and everything about me. I am beautiful not only on the inside but also on the outside. I will help out anyone who may need help you just need to ask.. I have everything I can even imagine in life. I do want to be closure to my friends but for now I am happy just having my hubby home everyday. I also want to at one point go back to school and get my Masters of Social Work so that I can work with kiddies in a counseling field. My past made me the person I am today and I am proud of who I am.. I also like to acknowledge the little things and live one day at a time..

Well all who have read these last two posts this is me in a nut shell..

6 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you have managed to create such a wonderful family. Good job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great follow up to yesterday's post. Be well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left you a message in your previous post, but am happy to say again that you are a brave and good person, and you can't fail to reach your goal with all the positives you have around you. And stick with us, we'll help you too!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel fortunate to have come across your blog! Such spirit to be able to share all, good and bad. I'm glad you have all this good in your life and have used the bad to get to where you are. What strength!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great post. I just started following you and I'm glad I did.
    We also have something in common aside from our band journeys, my son has autism too.

    ReplyDelete