Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots going on in Michelle Land

So the biggest is we are probably moving. It will be just over the mountain and closer to all of our friends and family and it is something we have wanted for a long time, but I can not help but be stressed out. I got next to no sleep last night. We are just moving an hour and a half away but it is still a big change. My kids especially my 9 year old daughter is not impressed as we just moved here in august. My hubby has been transferred to their other office hence the move. I really know this is for the best but I hate moving. LOL.. Also stressing about finding a house and so on. Because of our past bankruptcy we can not buy a place for 1 to 2 years so we need to find a rental. But they are so not very available in Lillooet. It will be interesting. Anyways we will know for sure very soon.. Going to be sad leaving this property it is beautiful

SO for weekend news I am going camping with the kids. I am loading up our 25 foot travel trailer by myself and hauling it 3 hrs over a mountain pass to go camping with friends. My hubby has to work. Uggg first time. I took my hubbyies RVing 101 course the other day. I learned to load unload back up and the rest of it. I also learned how to run the generator as no power where we are going.. It is going to be pretty interesting... LOL...

No news on bandland besides I know I definitely need another fill. Now that everything has relaxed I can tell I am not perfectly at the sweet spot but I will get there. I am also moving another hour and half away from my fill spot. UGGG> So everyone have a great weekend. Especially all my friends down in the USA having a long weekend.

PS Amy have fun Water Skiing..

5 comments:

  1. OMG, I remember driving through Lillooet. I thought we would drive off the cliff as the highway was down to one lane and seemed to be just hanging on.

    All will work out and I hope the camping is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! We have a 29ft travel trailer and I can only drive it straight on the freeway! Moving is stressful but exciting at the same time. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun camping! Maybe you'll be able to find a fill center closer to where you're moving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is the pits...but think of the benefits. You are doing so well with the band and I am sure you will hit your 6 mth goal

    ReplyDelete