Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clarification.. LOL

Hello everyone. I need to clarify about exercise. Yes I guess I have been exercising. We love walking and hiking, biking, golfing and so on. But I guess in my head I did not count that as exercise. LOL. This is a new form of exercise. It is not something that I can say nay I don't feel like going to the class. I paid for it so. I want to go. I feel like I have to go... This is more of a challenge for me.. Going to a class four nights a week. It is routined into my day... I am really praying that it kick starts my plateau. Cause dang I am getting upset. Now as for food my day was not great but my calories are still within my 1200-1500 range.

Breaky 1 cup oatmeal
lunch curly fries
snack mini blizzard
supper hamburger helper 3/4 of a cup

Exercise Pilates and walking around town

Hope everyone has an awesome day..

PS I take a zantac every night before bed. Does anyone know of anything different. This does work but find it sometimes takes a while to kick in..

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat - have a plateau that is really ticking me off. Can't figure out how to shake it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally kidding with my comment - I knew the differentiation you were making. I can never resist an opportunity to make a funny out of something that isn't really...

    Have you tried prilosec?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have horrid reflux. To fight it, first of all I really try not to eat or drink before bed, even if I have to force myself to stay up.
    I also started sleeping propped up on more pillows, it helps, but it isn't a long term solution.
    I take Prilosec, but I am bad about taking it regularly. My Dr did say to take it in the mid afternoon, when your band is most open. It's not an instant pill, it prevents the production of acid, vs. fights acid that is already there.

    ReplyDelete