Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Craziness

Not band related.

I am just trying to adjust to this new job and kids in activities and me time. How do you balance it all out and make it work... Because I am soo tired..... It is also hard because it is 3 different schools and 3 different dynamics. It was also hard knowing my hubby had his days off and we couldn't do things together. He had three days off and now he will be working all weekend.. I would so love to just go back to my old position where I know what the expectations are and the dynamics. I know I need to give this time but yeah it is just kind of hard.... I have some self doubting thoughts going through my head right now... Need some positive thinking...

Also with my kids in all their sports and activities I am sooo tired I have not made it to my fitness activities. I still have that nasty bug and am trying to get over the cough part so I do not want to overwork my lungs. I am prone to pneumonia and do not want any issues with that. So back at that on monday.

Well I am done for now going blah, blah and blah. On a positive note one more day till our long weekend. Yeah. Is all I have to say. This week is soon over.. We are having our turkey day on saturday. Yum Yum... and I was down another 2 lbs. Yeah...

Have a good weekend everyone and especially my canadian friends.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the weekend too. Definitely need some down time. Hope you get rid of your cold soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so understand about the kid activities. Our 3 big ones are in the middle of the all-consuming sports phase, we really have no other life.

    Enjoy the long weekend...I have to work ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Michelle. The fact that you are down 2 lbs is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Changes and new experiences are always crazy...you've been through life changes before, and whether or not they end up fabulously, you always have come out on top!

    ReplyDelete