Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My first pair of size 36 jeans


Yeah I got my first pair of size 36 jeans in like forever and of course I could not just buy one thing I bought a few new shirts and a sweater. Love it.. I will have to have my hubby take my picture it is just that my hair is sooo not done having a lazy day.. It is also my baby's birthday. He is 6 years old today.. Love my little munchkin..

SO yes above is a picture of my messy hair cause lets face it I said it was going to be a lazy day.. Also my birthday boy Joey.. He is my youngest and well again lets face it can sometimes be the most spoiled one as well. LOL. Oh well.. Anyways we are off to a&w for his birthday lunch. His big birthday he has to share with his older bro because they are only 10 days apart so we just have one big party. It will be fun.

Hope everyone is ready for halloween. I hope I am as well. Take care everyone..

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing! And what a cutie pie Joey is! I know what you mean about the youngest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Happy birthday to Joey - he's too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit. You look great. Hope you have a good day celebrating Joey's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love jeans. And smaller ones make it even better.

    ReplyDelete