Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Im going to gain weight

So today I had calamari an appetizer size and almost eat it all and then for dinner I had 2 pieces of pizza.. Hmm I can not wait for Nov 19 and I can start to fill up my band again..

Thanks for all the great supporting comments to my last post. I deleted it because again I felt guilty..

Take care everyone. I have one day left at one of the schools and I have concluded this job.. Take care..

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up over the calamari, pizza OR weight gain. It happens to every person on the planet - the minute you berate yourself, you're losing the bigger picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joia, very well said; I can't even compete. Michelle, your doing fantastic! Way to reach out for support, we love to be able to provide! You'll make it through! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the flip side babe...I cant keep much down! in the loo after a lot of meals. just waiting to see if my period ever comes or if I have a bug of some sort. If it continues, I need to call Rhonda!

    One day at a time sunshine!

    ReplyDelete