Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A bit better yet

I am soooo tired. This has really taken a toll on my body. I feel like I could just sleep today away. Why is that. I have also gotten a bit of a sinus cold. I am thinking from not being able to eat or drink for 3 days and being in pain for those many days was a big power player in this. I am going to attempt to eat cream of wheat for lunch as I am kind of feeling hungry first time in about 6 days.

Wish me luck.. I do not want to chance getting anything stuck as there is no fluid left in there to drain. Just have to wait patiently for the swelling to go down...


3 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I just read your posts to catch up on your story. I am so sorry you've had to go through this. I hope you are able to get some nourishment down. I would try some soup if the cream of wheat was a problem. I hope things work out for you and your barium swallow goes well. I've had them 3 times now since October and I go back in August for another myself. My problem was a dilated esophagus and so far it hasn't healed. My doctor is thinking if it doesn't show a sign of healing after the next one he may remove my band altogether. I hope you don't have to do that especially since you were a self pay. I'll be following your progress and praying things go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wishing you lots & lots of luck that everything works, out. I am glad to hear that you are feeling a little better and hope it improves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better now. :)

    ReplyDelete