Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I feel better

Thanks for the comments yesterday. Yesterday turned into a very long day for myself and my hubby. THe nurse from my clinic got a hold of me and one of the surgeons was able to see me that day and so off we went for our 3.5 hour drive one way. We stopped at the clinic picked up a couple of fill needles and then off to her office. She did a full un-fill in which she found out that I actually had 4 ccs in there and not 3. I explained my pain and she sent me for an xray straight away. I then returned to her office. She said the band looked ok but either the tec did not get the right shot or my band maybe a bit tilted. She said that would be an easy fix just drain the band and let it heal and the band should return into its right place. THis is affective in 80% of individuals. So if this is what has happened I will be in that 80%, positive thinking I am doing.. I am also waiting for a barium xray. I go in for that on June the 7th early in the morning. Will see if that shows anything.

So just wanted to update that I am feeling better not great. I still have some pain. Mild but can only drink no mushies or liquids yet. So I will do liquids for a while till everything feels normal again.

I also want to say that I have an awesome care team at False Creek Surgical Centre. They were so helpful and there for me.. So a big thank you to them...

6 comments:

  1. So glad you are feeling better and I hope you are in the 80% range and everything tilts back to where it was...take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess that is about the best answer you could of hoped for right now....!!!

    Feel better quickly!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are felling better and hope everything looks good next time you go in for an x-ray.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear you are feeling better! Hope it slips back into place, if that is indeed your trouble, like mine did. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're glad you're feeling better! Please keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete