Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Friday, September 23, 2011

Food

So why watch the food network when all you can get down your trap is chicken broth and really runny mashed potatoes and only a 1/4 of a cup of that at a time. Oh the food looked soo good. I was drooling so much. It is not like I am hungry cause I am not hungry or thirsty.. So why torture. Because there was nothing else on tv....

So yes I am still swollen. I tire easy and still hurt when I breath deep. I at least get to see my surgeon on wednesday I am wondering if taking all the fluid out of the band will help.

I am also wondering what I should do about work. I should be going back soon but feel that if I can not get more than 300-500 calories in a day in then I wont be much good at work. So yes I would like to at least get in 800 calories a day.

Well goodnight all...

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,

    I hope things get easier for you soon! I too watch the Food Network and wonder the same thing!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete