Small Goal

My accomplishments with the mean old scale....

Sunday, September 25, 2011

lacking calorie intake

So I am feeling like I am a lap-band persons worst nightmare and feel that it is hard for my fellow bandsters to read about my journey because no one wants to admit that this can happen. I fit into the 5 percent category for a slipped band and did not fit into the 90% that correct themselves with and unfill. I fit into the very small category of requiring surgery. I do not want to fit into the 70% reoccurrence category of it happening again. If it does I will need to have it removed cause I do not think my tummy can handle much more. I hate being one of those small statistic.

On another note does anyone have Jillian Michael's on their facebook? She uploaded a link about someone dying from lap-band surgery. It was pretty interesting. I still believe that even with all of the issues I have had I would do this again as I would never have lost the weight if I did not do it. I could be close to 350 lbs and have type 2 diabetes and whatever else would have taken hold.
I am feeling so week these last few days. I am thinking it is because my calorie intake is less then 500 a day and I am a bit more active. Yesterday I did a trip to lytton for a family dinner by the time I got home I was beat. I know I burn out easier because yesterday after a bath I had to lay down for an hour to get my energy back up. I then had issues sleeping because my muscles were all crampy and sore. I did not get a deep sleep. Tonight I am going to try to take something for it.

Today I had to clean my house I have been out of it for 2 weeks and yes the kid have been helping out but only so much. LOL. I can tell that I have done to much cause now I just don't want to move and am feeling light headed and sick to my tummy. I got down a milo drink and a vanilla pudding.

I am going to pick up some baby food. Especially the bananas i think my muscles are needing the vitamins...

Anyways I am on the mend just trying to keep up the energy and positive thoughts going...

4 comments:

  1. Michelle-I'm so sorry you're having these problems. Maybe you should focus on high calorie drinks during this period to help keep your energy up.
    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Michelle....this too shall pass. I agree with Linda -maybe you should be drinking Ensure or something like that, just for now. Thank You for keeping us informed...WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope the surgeon can help you out when you go. It sounds like a very difficult time for you and I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, I am so sorry your feeling so crappy. Definitely talk to your dr about getting high-calorie/protein drinks in. I know your probably ready to eat solids. I hated it the first few weeks after surgery. ((HUGS)) chica... it will get better. And your definitely in my prayers to NOT be one of the ones that the slip has again to...

    ReplyDelete